Kantara 2022 Hindi ORG 1080p WEB-DL x264 ESubs

Post a Comment

  1. Narayan Gautam
    Address: Ghodaghodi-1, Sukhad, Kailali
    Mobile: +9779822664748

    Career objective:
    I look forward to associate myself with an organization where there is an opportunity to share contribute and update my knowledge for development of the organization served where I can actively devote my abilities through dedication ,hard work and research of organization to attain higher success and fete.
    Personal Detail
    Date of Birth : 2059-05-26
    Father’s Name : Mr.Tika Prashad Gautam
    Mother’s Name : Mrs. Bal Kumari Gautam
    Gender : Male
    Nationality : Nepali
    Religion : Hindu
    Marital Status : Single
    Citizenship No. : 67-06-76-03804
    Language : Nepali,English,Hindi
    Education and Qualification:
    a) SEE pass - 2.65 GPA
    b) 10+2 pass - 2.55 GPA
    Training:
    a)Basic Computer Course.
    Declaration
    I hereby that above finished information are true and correct in my knowledge and believes.

    ReplyDelete

If you have facing any issues comment down we will fix it recently.